Lightning builder bug in Chrome - property input not showing if component is further down page

In Lightning and in Chrome (I’ve tried deleting cookies/storage) when I click on some components in the Skuid builder (e.g. field on a table) and I have had to scroll down the page to click on that component, the inputs are hidden in the property editor (see screenshot). If I scroll back up the page they pop back in again.

Cheers!

Louis

Hello! I thought I’d provide a video explaining this issue better. I’ve found a possible fix too via applying a higher z-index to the inputs

Hi Louis, thank you for the screenshot and the video. Could you please also let us know which version of Skuid is currently installed?
Here is my favourite way to check it quickly: while you are on any Skuid page, open the console and type skuid.version and hit enter :slight_smile:

We will investigate in this and reply shortly.

Thanks,
Luzie

Hey Luzie! We’re on 11.1.13 but the issue also occurred in 11.1.11. I’m working in the Lightning Experience. Interestingly this bug doesn’t affect the Skuid page when working in Classic.

Cheers!

Louis

Here’s another example of it:

Thank you for the details Louis, I could reproduce the issue of the disappearing fields in Chrome with Lightning and provided all information to our dev team.

Hi Louis,

You’ve probably already seen it, but I would like to update this community post with the information that the issue has been fixed since version 11.1.15.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade. Please let us know if you continue to encounter any problems with this issue after upgrading.

Thanks again for alerting us of these issues!
Luzie

Ooooh! Nice - thank you :slight_smile: