error installing skuid for sales

I keep getting a install fail for skuid for sales app.  I have made sure the fields permissions are there but the install fails.  This is the error I am getting. 

This is strange. Sorry you’re having this bad experience.

What version of Skuid are you attempting to download? https://www.skuid.com/releases/
Would you mind walking us through what you are steps you are taking to download?

We have a new developer org we installed the latest version of skuid into. I then tried to install skuid for saless and got the failure. Innour production we again have the latest version. It showed skuid for sales as in but could not see it when selecting to unpack pages. I uninstalled it and then trued tonreinstall and recieved the same error as the dev org. I am happy to give access to both if need to

Have you met the prerequisites described here: 
https://docs.skuid.com/v11.0.2/en/tutorials/salesforce/skuid-for-sales-lightning.html

Prerequisites

Before you begin, there are three major preparatory steps that must be taken for any org where this package may be installed:

1. Lightning-enabled Salesforce org
  2. My Domain must be enabled within the org.
  3. Skuid v10.0.0 or higher must be installed in the org
Finally, Skuid recommends testing this package within a fresh developer org. Doing so will allow you to become familiar with the package, note the amount of settings it requires, and better understand how it will fit within the unique customizations of your own production orgs.

i have granted access to skuid for bothe orgs:
production #00Di0000000aeZg
developer #00D1I0000004684

yes, all of these have been met.  One of the orgs is a fresh developer org

any luck?

We’ve emailed you regarding this

I have been able to reproduce this on my end. We are continuing to look into the matter now.

any update on this?

We have resolved this issue and discovered the problem with installing. The docs will be updated shortly.

11.1.13 will be the oldest skuid version needed to installed and the install link is currently https://login.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t6A000002srk3 

updated skuid and the followied the link. Got this error:

support@salesforce.com support@salesforce.com3:28 PM (1 minute ago)

to me

Your request to install package “Skuid for Sales - Lightning Release 3.1” was unsuccessful. None of the data or setup information in your salesforce.com organization was affected.

If your install continues to fail, contact Salesforce CRM Support through your normal channels and provide the following information.

Organization: Recondev (00D1I0000004684)
User: Chad Gill (0051I000000UUez)
Package: Skuid for Sales - Lightning (04t6A000002srk3)
Error Number: 761292380-71743 (-1534605903)
Problem:

1. (Account_Record_Page) Your org doesn’t have access to component runtime_sales_social:socialPanel.
    Account_Record_Page: Your org doesn’t have access to component runtime_sales_social:socialPanel.

2. (Contact_Record_Page) Your org doesn’t have access to component runtime_sales_social:socialPanel.
    Contact_Record_Page: Your org doesn’t have access to component runtime_sales_social:socialPanel.

We’re making head way. I’m glad to see this is a new error. I’ll see if I can repro this as well. This morning, the link worked in a new dev org perfectly

I just tried again and everything works properly.

I downloaded a new dev org from https://developer.salesforce.com/signup
Then I installed Skuid 11.1.13
Then created a unique My Domain
Then I downloaded from the link I posted above. 

What browser are you running? I’m using Google Chrome.

i am using chrome as well. I have shared access to both orgs i am trying to install.  can you take a look and see if i have changed something that is creating the error?

I have a bunch of custom objects and test data i do not want to renuild in a brand new dev org. I created this org just a coupke of weeks ago

just tried again this time installing for admin users only and it worked.

so it installed in my production org but i am continuing to get an error on the dev org:

Organization: Recondev (00D1I0000004684)
User: Chad Gill (0051I000000UUez)
Package: Skuid for Sales - Lightning (04t6A000002srk3)
Error Number: 1596481146-117396 (-1534605903)

Problem:

1. (Account_Record_Page) Your org doesn’t have access to component runtime_sales_social:socialPanel.
Account_Record_Page: Your org doesn’t have access to component runtime_sales_social:socialPanel.

2. (Contact_Record_Page) Your org doesn’t have access to component runtime_sales_social:socialPanel.

Contact_Record_Page: Your org doesn’t have access to component runtime_sales_social:socialPanel.

Hi Chad, those error messages may be related to the Twitter Lightning component and the permissions for it in this org. Have you tried installing Skuid for Sales in a brand new developer org as suggested in our documentation? A fresh dev org would have the permissions for this component set to default and that might help us confirm where the problem lies. 

This developer Org was brand new from just a couple of weeks ago we haven’t changed any settings in it that I’m aware of