Weird Lightning Record Type picklist bug

Hello!

Weird one. When I create a row in a model which includes a picklist (just a standard one) and that model’s object has record types (with picklist values assigned) I’m getting a popup asking me to create a Remote Site Setting? (see attached)

This issue only seems to affect Lightning, not Classic.

Cheers!

Louis

Yes, you need to create the Remote Site Setting. This is necessary in order for Skuid to connect to Salesforce API’s from Lightning.

However, even once you do that, Record Type dependent picklists do not currently work within Lightning Experience in any version of Skuid — very recently, Salesforce disabled Skuid’s ability to access the SOAP API, which Skuid was using to access metadata for Record Type picklist dependency metadata. Fortunately, we are doing a maintenance release of Skuid Millau later this week which will address this. So keep your eyes peeled on the Skuid Releases page for the 11.1.12 release.

Good to know - cheers Zach!

Hello Skuid Community ~

This has been addressed in the new Millau 11.2.2 release which is now available on the Skuid Releases page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.