Nav Menu stuck open for iPad user

Still stuck… moved the user to a different theme (skuid’s stock Modern theme), but the menus are still sticking.

I’ll try to get you my theme tomorrow, but that doesn’t seem to be the problem…

ok. I’ll keep an eye out for it. I did spin up a dev org with Brooklyn 10.0.21. At least have the same environment set up for testing.

Here’s the theme: https://www.dropbox.com/s/aavnjrdm4heedwa/OptimizeModern.sktheme?dl=0

Got it! Thanks Matt.

Confirmed your theme is not the issue. Are you able to send me a component pack? Could it be adjusted to work in my org? We’ve gone this far, so open to ideas.

Experiencing something similar. The Nav component dropdown when on mobile is semi stuck. You have to tap somewhere else on screen for the dropdown to go away.

This is on latest version of Android. 8.1.0

Hi Pat, I created a quick page with navigation, page title and table components. The menu only hides if I tap on the Nav or table, not anywhere else. Is that what you’re experiencing?

Tapping anywhere else hides the dropdown. Regardless of selecting menu item.

Our user is not able to hide the menu except by selecting an option from that menu. It will not collapse if she clicks elsewhere on the screen.

Oh fun. Opposite problem.

Just to make sure I understand, the nav is open on page load. Then you click anywhere to close. Bear with me.

No. Upon tapping on it. Selecting an item should also close the drop down.

Ok, I got it now. Thanks.

Have you been able to reproduce?

Pat, what device ae you using? I noticed you mentioned Android. Does the issue only rear it’s head on Android, or desktop as well. You on latest Skuid version?

This is on Android. Haven’t tested with iPhone.

Desktop works fine. Moving mouse pointer to hover on anything else makes the dropdown hide.

Has anyone figured this out? My users are experiencing similar issues on the ipad.   I’ve upgraded to the current release and have updated all themes.  Here is a screen shot:

Hi Gary,

Are you building mobile only or is this a desktop shared app?

This is a desktop shared app.  It’s mobile friendly though (or was ).  I should point out that the menu worked fine for almost a year until it didn’t.

Hi Gary Some questions. 1. What release of Skuid are you on? 2. What version of Salesforce are you on? 3. Do you have any custom CSS in any parts of your page? 4. What iPad with which iOS are you using? 5. Are you using any JS in the page that addresses a DOM element or Skuid component or updates any data that may be connected to the menu?