Problem with making fields conditionally required on rows in a table based on the value of another f

I think I agree with what you’re saying.  When I actually looked closer, I saw that it was being applied to the list.  The example in the Skuid.ui.list documentation made me think that I could do it, but I guess I was just hoping.  Here’s the example:

// If DoNotCall is true, then Email should be required, // otherwise, Phone should be required if (row.DoNotCall===true) { list.removeRequiredField({ id: 'Phone' }); list.addRequiredField({ id: 'Email' }); } else { list.removeRequiredField({ id: 'Email' }); list.addRequiredField({ id: 'Phone' }); 

}

This is comparing the row level DoNotCall value, but applying at the list level . . . just like mine.  I think this is likely a bad example for a list level example.

I’m not excited about the popup to field editor, because my page is supposed to provide quick edit functionality.  Necessitating the use of a popup slows things down and it doesn’t allow for inline editing of the list.

Any other recommendations?