Update Out of Date Themes never finishes

I have been having trouble anytime I update Out of Date Themes. At first it took a very long time to finish, now it doesn’t finish at all. The message on the screen is “updating version…” which seems to be the last step in the process. Let it run overnight, and still doesn’t finish. I pasted a screen shot below of Theme Page list, and the last column (created by) looks messed up, not sure if that has something to do with it. Any suggestions on this would be greatly appreciated

Thanks!

Have you refreshed your screen after a couple of minutes. I often get the same message and it looks to be updated after refresh.

I will try that next, thanks for the tip!

Tried it again, and I refreshed page after about 10 mins and it looks like everything refreshed.  Thanks Pat!

I also have this issue. I’m getting a console error “unexpected u in JSON at position 0”

the unexpected u is that the snippet running is only yielding “undefined” 
there isn’t the right snippet available. 

Just to close the loop - From another thread, Jack and I found that one of his themes had become corrupted at some point. He was able to find the offending theme and remove it, and the Update Out Of Date Themes process then started working. Here’s that thread. To try and find out which theme is corrupted, try exporting each theme, and seeing if 1) the export fails or 2) the exported theme causes trouble in another throwaway org’s “update themes” process.