Disappearing Row Issue

Hi Team,

We are using skuid page to display the record detail, I am facing below Unexpected issue : - 

1. Using standard save button, On click, Sometimes not everytime, those row disappear to display, after again attempt It works.

2. It is not happening every time, It happens sometime unexpectedly .

FYI - We are not using custom button, Only standard action done using standard button to save the record.

Can you please help us ?

Thanks

Hello Rajat,
Are you able to reproduce this on a new page which contains only the necessary components, standard salesforce objects and fields? If yes, you could share the XML here, then I can check the page. Which Skuid version are you using?

Hi Luzie,

Version of skuid : 10.0.6

Below are the xml for page.

<condition type="userinfo" value="" field="Employee__c" fieldtargetobjects="User" operator="=" enclosevalueinquotes="true" userinfotype="userid"/>
Post Time Time sum Proceed? Created By Time calweek calmonth #ffe082 #d81b60 #91a7ff #e51c23 #ffb74d #7b1fa2 #4527a0 #9fa8da #ff7043 #29b6f6 #00bcd4 #00897b #0a7e07 #558b2f areaspline bar Attorney Paralegal Created By Post Time(Test) &nbs

Do you have any Workflow, Process Builder, etc running on the records. Are there conditions on the model that could exclude it? Are there any model actions?

Thank you. Unfortunately, this page contains custom objects (Transaction__c) so I can’t try to reproduce the issue. Does the same issue happen on a page where you use only standard objects e.g. a table with a model connected to Account, Opportunity, or User?

Is there any condition on Your Model?
what is the Default Mode of the Table? Can you try to change it to Read with inline editing OR Edit.
Is there any Action on this Model after saving an record? Like Query Model.

Hi Luzie,

We didn’t try for standard object as, we need to perform for custom object (transaction__c)

Thanks

Hi Vachon,

To make you confirm, We are using standard save button on these page. The issue disappear on click save button.

Yes, There is trigger, validation rules are firing on click save button. but we have checked all technical stuff, The most important thing is :- The row disappear at some time and again when we do the same activity for create row, It appears.

This issue is coming at sometime and 5-6 users are reporting this kind of strange issue

Thanks

Hi Aishwarya,

Yes, we are putting conditions on our model on the basis of below fields : - 

a. RecordTypeId (field)
b. Date (Field)
c. Status (Field)
d. Employee (Field)

what is the Default Mode of the Table?
Read with Inline Editing

Is there any Action on this Model after saving an record? Like Query Model.

We are using standard save button, so there is no any action on save the record.

Thanks

Are there any model actions?

No, there is no any model action 

Thanks

Don’t think this is a bug. I think it’s a simple little thing that needs to be set correctly.

To be clear, you still have an inconsistent behaviour in the system?

If so, it just means we haven’t yet identified a system parameter/setting that is the causing this issue.

Have you logged in as these users who are getting the issue to further try and troubleshoot. 

Doing the same thing and getting different results seems unlikely. Same user, same related records, etc, should result in the same result.

Hi Vachon,

Yes we are still facing these strange issues in an inconsistent manner for multiple users. Have checked all the parameters and settings, but we didn’t find any clue regarding the issue.

thanks

Hmmm … care to do a GTM?

Hi Vachon,

Sure, Can you please send me GTM invite id ?

Thanks

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/381672957

Hi Vachon,

Are you available now ?

Thanks

I’ll be available @ 2pm or 9:30pm EST. Lemeno

Hi Vachon.

Sorry for late response, Yes we can connect at @2pm EST as our customer now face the same issue once in 3 days.

We need to resolve asap. It would better when i will share my screen with you, so that you can suggest me to solve the issue.

Thanks

Sure. 2pm today.

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/814753021