Hong Kong not appearing on geochart visualisation

Hong Kong data doesn’t appear on the geochart visualisation - I am forced to use the country code for China, CN, rather than the country code for Hong Kong, HK. Is this a bug?

this is a problem for us as well. Causign ructions with a client. Help please

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’ll be updating our maps to reflect this map in the future upon an upcoming release.

http://jsfiddle.net/gh/get/library/pure/highslide-software/highcharts.com/tree/master/samples/mapdat…

This is nearly right. THE MAp shown doesn’t show Hong Kong only its regions. Could you use a map with Hong Kong showing?

We’re trying to contact highcharts to see if they have any additional suggestions that can be made.

Hello Skuid Community ~

This has been addressed in the new Millau 11.1.10 release and Brooklyn 10.0.23 which is now available on the Skuid Releases page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.

Hi,

I have updated to Millau 11.1.10 but still can’t see Hong Kong on the World map. I have tried with HK as the Country Code and also with CN as the Country Code plus HK as the State Code - neither works. Do I have to choose a different Map Group or Map Type?

Cheers,

Mark

Mark,

Set the Map Group to Asia, then you can select a Map Type with Hong Kong included.

Thanks,

Bill

Hi Bill,

Tried that but no joy I’m afraid. Hong Kong doesn’t appear on the map - only Tai Po, a district in Hon Kong, and then various other districts when zooming in. Moreover, no part of Hong Kong is coloured on the map to denote underlying data - I have tried with Hong Kong country code set to HK and also with country code set to CN and state code set to HK. 

Cheers,

Mark

So far this looks like a restriction on the High Charts side of things. It doesn’t appear that Skuid is capable of changing this. I’m asking the developers for more clarity on this and will report back when I have something more tangible