Preview and Add capthca in wizard last step

Hi all, I have created a Skuid page with wizard to use in force.com site. In the last step of the wizard, I would like to show preview of the data entered by site user and also add capthca. Could you please share some pointers on this? Thanks!

There are a lot of fields in the wizard which renders conditionally. So preview should show only those fields that has data.

Although it may be cumbersome, you could setup the preview in that you have one field editor (for example) that shows all of the fields, and then use a render condition to check if the value is not empty, show the field, otherwise, it won’t show for that field.

Also, do you mean reCaptcha?  I believe it could be done, but it would require JS to get setup in Skuid as well as potential updates in SFDC to acomplish reCaptcha.

Thank you Peter for sharing your inputs. 

Yes, I meant reCaptcha. Could you provide more information on how it could be done? Also, could you please share the JS snippet if you already have? Thanks!

Were you able to get this working?

Hello, yes I did.  I setup a ReCaptcha page and explained how to implement it in another story:
https://community.skuid.com/t/has-anyone-implemented-recaptcha