Image Field Not Displaying in Skuid

Ben KnechtBen Knecht Member
edited February 2018 in Problems
I have a field in salesforce that shows an image. We've used the standard Red, Yellow, and Green flag images (they are .gifs); but recently, we've added 2 new image options to the field (they are .png's). Now that we added these 2 new image options, the image just shows a broken image icon on skuid pages, but it looks fine in native SFDC (screenshots attached). 

The formula for the field is below. I don't think it's an issue with the formula, I think it's an issue with Skuid not accepting .png images, as it worked just fine with only the .gif images.

Anyone have any idea what I can do to fix this? Thank you for any help!

Formula Field
IMAGE(IF(CONTAINS(Onboarding_Healthscore_Flag__c,"img/samples/flag_red.gif"),"img/samples/flag_red.gif",IF(CONTAINS(Onboarding_Healthscore_Flag__c,"img/samples/flag_yellow.gif"),"img/samples/flag_yellow.gif",IF(CONTAINS(Onboarding_Healthscore_Flag__c,"img/samples/flag_green.gif"),"img/samples/flag_green.gif",IF(CONTAINS(Onboarding_Healthscore_Flag__c,"img/msg_icons/error32.png"),"img/msg_icons/error32.png",IF(CONTAINS(Onboarding_Healthscore_Flag__c,"img/msg_icons/confirm32.png"),"img/msg_icons/confirm32.png",""))))),"",16,16)

Working in Native SFDC:

Not Working in Skuid:

Comments

• Stephen SellsStephen Sells Member
    edited February 2018
    I believe you're seeing the alternate text displayed as " " or your image no longer works. The following formula works for me on the backend of salesforce (not a formula created in Skuid)

IMAGE("https://www.komische-oper-berlin.de/en/favicon_16.png";, "Alternate Text", 16, 16)

Skuid shows the following .png image

I'm running Skuid Version 11.0.5
  • Ben KnechtBen Knecht Member
    edited February 2018
    You were absolutely right, it was an issue with my formula and it was showing the alternate text. Thank you!