Skuidified Site Page 404 error on static resources

Hi,

I am currently running on 11.0.4 Millau. I have built a page with a few image components which are referencing static resources. When I preview the page the images come through just fine. However, when I navigate to the public site page the images have a 404 error. In previous versions of Skuid the images appeared on the site page, so I’m trying to figure out if this is a bug in the Millau release or if my sandbox environment is not set up exactly like production (probably the later). 

I noticed that in production the image is pulled from {SitePageURL}/Resource/Visa and in my sandbox it is trying to pull the image from https://c.cs{instance}.force.com/resource/Visa. If I request the image the way it is requested in production it works. 

Does anyone know why the images are not found (404) on the site page? 

Thanks,

Tim

Hello Skuid Community ~

Thank you for your thoughtful suggestion! Skuid listened to your concern and has implemented your idea in the new Skuid Version Millau (11.0.5) release which is now available on the Skuid Releases page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.

Thanks Stephen! Appreciate Skuid fixing this so quickly. 

Hi,

We have same issue in partial sandbox with skuid version 11.0.3.

We tried to upgrade to 11.0.5 but there is also error on upgrade.

1. An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1052846039-44071 (-235112368)
    BuilderCoreJS: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1052846039-44071 (-235112368)

2. An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1052846039-44072 (-235112368)
    CKEditor: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1052846039-44072 (-235112368)

There are 38 errors like this.

We went to different production environment and upgraded skuid to 11.0.5, created partial sandbox from it. The partial sandbox with skuid 11.0.5 still has same errors.

What to do now?

-Pawan

This is a pretty serious problem for us, affecting a major client of ours. It isn’t resolved in 11.0.5. Would love to get some direction from Skuid please.