Skuid Page in Sandbox Points to Production Data after Refresh

We just found an issue in our full Salesforce sandbox, which is on the Spring '18 preview release and was refreshed in December '17.  We have a skuid page that pulls data from one Salesforce object into a table component on a page layout for a different object.  Today we found that when we click on the Skuid table link from the page layout to the target object, the target object page layout opens and displays data from our production org and not our sandbox org.  Is there something we are supposed to do to re-point skuid to our sandbox whenever we do a refresh?  I am not sure whether this has been happening all along without our knowing it.  I just need to know if I have to add another step to our refresh protocol that will point skuid to sandbox data after a refresh.  This could have been a disaster if we had been testing anything with the skuid page in our sandbox and unknowlingly affecting production data.

Is the link dynamically set? Does the production url instance change?

It seems to me there was a time when I had to set the link to point to the current org but I can’t find where to do that now.  If  you can tell me where to look, I can replace it with a dynamic link that will automatically see the correct org.

You’ll want to explore all of the buttons involved in the process of how the production page shows.

I looked at the skuid table that was pulling data from the production org and found that I had created a row action that popped out a related object page upon click.  There was a hard-coded path in the row action that needed to be pared down to a relative path.  I have done that and it works correctly now.  Thank you!

Solved right?

Yes.  Thanks again!