Page Include row action not passing Id

I am configuring my first Page Include and have been struggling for the past couple of days.  Page include data is not populating with passed Id.

The source is a table row action with a Popup to hold the Page Include.  The source table is Opportunities.  The Page Include is called OppInclude which I am trying to display the details for the Opportunity row.

I have used several combinations of query strings and Model settings, and the page include is still grabbing the wrong Id  or no data at all.  

In the screenshot attached, the HXR is showing that the correct OpportunityId is being pulled.

Are there conditions on the Page Include model that I am missing?  I have tried setting Condition where Id = ‘’, no condition etc.   Queries on page load with 1 record limit.

As for the source model, I have used id={{{Id}}}, id={{$Model.Opportunities.data.0.Id}} etc.

I think the problem is with the Page Include model.   Tried searching the boards but am coming up empty still.

I have made local copies of the Include, Social and Upload pages if that matters.  

Any suggestions would be greatly appreaciated.   Thanks!

Ann,

Without seeing your full set up it is tough to diagnose, but I just created a couple sample pages so you can see how things are configured.

Just copy and paste this XML code into a new page in Skuid and you should be able to test.

Opportunity Table Sample Page:

<skuidpage unsavedchangeswarning="yes" personalizationmode="server" showsidebar="false" useviewportmeta="true" showheader="true"> <models> <model id="Opportunities" limit="20" query="true" createrowifnonefound="false" datasource="salesforce" type="" sobject="Opportunity"> <fields> <field id="Id"/> <field id="Name"/> <field id="StageName"/> <field id="Amount"/> </fields> <conditions/> <actions/> </model> </models> <components> <skootable showconditions="true" showsavecancel="true" showerrorsinline="true" searchmethod="server" searchbox="true" showexportbuttons="false" pagesize="10" alwaysresetpagination="false" createrecords="true" model="Opportunities" buttonposition="" mode="read" allowcolumnreordering="true" responsive="true" uniqueid="sk-31eaGA-294"> <fields> <field id="Name" hideable="true" uniqueid="fi-31ed1L-311" valuehalign="" type=""/> <field id="StageName" hideable="true" uniqueid="fi-31eddp-323" valuehalign="" type=""/> <field id="Amount" hideable="true" uniqueid="fi-31eeHr-335" decimalplaces="" valuehalign="" type=""/> </fields> <rowactions> <action type="multi" label="View Opportunity" icon="sk-icon-money"> <actions> <action type="showPopup"> <popup title="Opportunity: {{Name}}" width="90%"> <components> <includepanel type="skuid" uniqueid="sk-31fTo5-363" pagename="SAMPLE_OppInclude" module="" querystring="opportunity_id={{Id}}"/> </components> </popup> </action> </actions> </action> </rowactions> <massactions usefirstitemasdefault="true"/> <views> <view type="standard"/> </views> </skootable> </components> <resources> <labels/> <javascript/> <css/> <actionsequences uniqueid="sk-31eUtJ-250"/> </resources> <styles> <styleitem type="background" bgtype="none"/> </styles> </skuidpage>

Opportunity Page Include Sample Page:

<skuidpage unsavedchangeswarning="yes" personalizationmode="server" showsidebar="true" useviewportmeta="true" showheader="true"> <models> <model id="Opportunity" limit="1" query="true" createrowifnonefound="false" datasource="salesforce" type="" sobject="Opportunity"> <fields> <field id="Id"/> <field id="Name"/> </fields> <conditions> <condition type="param" value="opportunity_id" field="Id" operator="=" enclosevalueinquotes="true" novaluebehavior=""/> </conditions> <actions/> </model> </models> <components> <template multiple="false" uniqueid="sk-31e-wv-320" model="Opportunity" allowhtml="true"> <contents>{{Name}}</contents> </template> </components> <resources> <labels/> <javascript/> <css/> <actionsequences uniqueid="sk-31esdN-254"/> </resources> <styles> <styleitem type="background" bgtype="none"/> </styles> </skuidpage>

Andrew,  

This is exactly what I needed, the opportunity_id={{Id}} query string and the related PageInclude condition did the trick.

Thank you so much!!

Ann

Glad you got it working!