Request to data source "SkuidLocal" failed

I’m getting the following error when trying to add a new authentication provider for Salesforce on Skuid Platform:

Request to data source “SkuidLocal” failed. : Internal Server Error: An internal server error occurred

I’ve double checked I’ve followed all the steps at https://docs.skuid.com/latest/en/data/salesforce/, but can’t seem to figure out the issue.

Anyone seen this before or know what might be the cause?

Thanks in advance,
Andrew

Any ideas here? Still running into this issue.

I am getting the same thing:

#1. Either its a bug with the platform like in this unrelated issue: https://community.skuid.com/t/issue-creating-signed-certificates

or

#2. The Connected App (or SKUID Authentication Provider) is setup incorrectly and the error isn’t too helpful in identifying the issue.

I have a client who is making a decision on if they will go with SKUID Platform for their Portal use case or go with Salesforce Communities for that and the timing is important for me to be able to verify the use case with the trial edition.

I’m going to keep trying and see if I can get it to work and will update this post if I do. If you manage to get it working please do the same.

Joseph - I’ve had no luck getting it to work. Hopefully someone from Skuid will chime in.

It’s good to know I’m not the only one running into this issue.

Andrew

Andrew / Joseph, what OAuth Grant Type did you use when configuring your Auth Provider? Could you post some details / screenshots of your Auth Provider setup? That document you referred to in the original post describes how to use either the “Authorization Code” or “Resource Owner Password Credentials” grant types — which are you using?

Either way, there are some bugs which affect creation of Auth Providers which will hopefully get rolled out to production later this week — these bugs might be affecting you here, but I would need more details as to your Auth Provider setup in order to verify.

Zach - thanks for the reply. I’m using “Authorization Code” as my Grant Type. I do have another Salesforce Org connected using the same method and it is working fine, if that helps you troubleshoot.

Here’s how it is configured (not showing Client ID and Secret but it is there).

Let me know if you need anything else,
Andrew

Okay. Yeah that looks like an issue that we recently fixed which should make its way into production within the next few days.

Thanks Zach - I’ll be looking for that update!

- Andrew

My attempt was identical to Andrew’s so also looking forward to trying again after the update is pushed.

Zach - have a timeline of when this update will be pushed to production?

Thanks,
Andrew

The fix for this issue has been pushed to production.

Sweet! Thanks Zach. I’ll give a try and let you know if it solved the issue.

- Andrew