Two huge bugs in skuid, and no phone support phone number

Hi Corinne,

I don’t know if this applies to your situation, but it sounds like you could have some page overrides set up on the Salesforce side that is causing the redirect when your page loads. 

I’ve never experienced the inability to remove a field from a model. When I change the name or delete the field in SF, I’ll get an ugly red bar telling me skuid couldn’t fetch the field I specified, but I’ve always been able to delete the field from the UI. One word of caution, if you’re getting some strange behavior it’s possible you’ve corrupted the XML of your page when making changes to it. Now that you’ve worked out the details about which fields to include and such, I’d recommend rebuilding the model and page from scratch (using the pagebuilder UI) and seeing if you’re still experiencing the same issues. 

Also, to stick up for Skuid and their support…we pay a lot more money to SF and they don’t have a way to call support, plus in my experience with the support skuid offers here and in their support packages has always been better than the SF side. 

Hope this helps,
Josh

My two cents: Sometimes the best way to solve a vexing development problem is to sleep on it for a day or two, especially if you find yourself at the end of your week and don’t feel you’re making progress.