Most Icons Don't Work in 10.0.9

As per subject.

Tried in Tab Set, Button and Row Action. Only Standard and FA3 work.

Also in version 10.0.6

Works in 10.0.0

My icons just disappeared. I didn’t upgrade skuid. They were working on Friday, now they are not. I think I am on 10.0.5

Now that is strange.

They just came back… strange days are upon us…

Pat,

Are your icons back as well? I am able to see icons from any of the icon sets on 10.0.9, so I’m not sure what’s going on with your icons.

Still missing. Updated themes and hard refreshed the page cache.

Pat, do you see any messages in the browser console or network overview indicating that some resources didn’t load?

Spot on. Ideas?

It looks like the URL for the frame your page is in has a different subdomain than the icon static resource. Can you describe more about this page’s environment - I see it’s in a Visualforce page. Does the problem happen also when you’re previewing the Skuid page itself? 

It’s not a problem when previewing the page.

Is the affected Skuid page loading in an iframe? If so, are you able to change the subdomain so it matches what’s showing in the error message you captured in your screenshot?

Works in Preview.
https://skuid.na35.visual.force.com/apex/skuid__ui?page=FirstClinicDayManager

Fails in VF page deployment
https://c.na35.visual.force.com/apex/First_Clinic_Manager?sfdc.tabName=01r410000017UkR

<apex:page readonly="true" showheader="true" sidebar="false" doctype="html-5&#46;0" title="First Clinic Manager"> <skuid:page page="FirstClinicDayManager"/> </apex:page>

Hi Pat, I am able to reproduce this using an icon from the newer sets like the ION icon set. Font Awesome and Standard icon sets look to be unaffected, but the other icon sets don’t appear to load when used inside a Skuid-in-Visualforce page. I will submit this as a product issue, and update this conversation when a resolution is released. Thank you for taking the time to contribute to this thread!

Hello Pat, when product issue CORE-1225 “Static Resources fail to load for Skuid on Salesforce from URLs other than My Domain URL” was recently resolved in Skuid 11.0.5, the icon set load issue was also fixed. 

Of course, because Salesforce does not support reverting to old versions of installed packages, Skuid always recommends testing out any new version in a non-mission-critical sandbox to ensure all functionality is intact. 

Hi Mark, Did it revert in 11.1.6? Icons show in preview but not actual page. Thanks!

Arne-Per,

I’m seeing errors that are very similar to what we saw prior to the fix. I believe this issue may have recently resurfaced, and I’ve made our development team aware of this. We will update this Community thread as new information is available. Thank you for letting us know.

Hello Skuid Community ~

This has been addressed in the new Millau 11.2.2 release which is now available on the Skuid Releases page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.