Update Field on Row(s) in Aggregate Model

I have an aggregate model that summarizes data by month.  I want to be able to click on a button on any given row or on multiple rows in the aggregate model table and initiate a row update for all records that are aggregated in that row or rows.  Is that possible?

Have you tried a row action that plugs in the dates for that row’s month into a condition or conditions on a secondary model, then an edit action on all rows in that model?

Have you tried a row action that plugs in the dates for that row’s month into a condition or conditions on a secondary model, then an edit action on all rows in that model?

Thank you, Matt! That got me thinking down the right path. And I am able to update the rows represented by the aggregate row one row at a time now using a row action on the aggregate model. It would be cool if I could figure out how to send a list of all IDs used in the final aggregate report to another model from the aggregate model and then update all the fields at once in bulk.

I am using the post aggregation command to clean up my data so it only shows months where all data has been entered for the month. So the list of IDs in the aggregation is perfect. I just don’t know how to get at them. But clearing one row at a time via a single click gets me a good solution until I figure out the best solution.

Thanks for the help!