Has anyone built a Skuid page for use in a Pre-Chat Form in Live Agent?

I need to build a data capture Pre-Chat form for use in Live Agent.  Normal procedure is to create a VF page, but I was hoping to use a Skuid page instead.  Has anyone done this?

Hi Steve,

I saw that you’ve asked about similar topics in the past. If you need a way to have a Skuid page and Live Agent on the same page, my first thought is that you may be able to embed both of these elements in a Visualforce page (unless you’re considering moving to Lightning). Skuid doesn’t have a component that can bring Live Agent in natively, but this option may be worth trying. We have definitely seen customers use Skuid to build a public facing form. Here’s our documentation regarding Skuid in Communities, and here is a tutorial on using Skuid in Force.com sites, in case you haven’t yet run across them. 

I should also share this link to our documentation regarding setting up a Skuid Page as a Visualforce Component

I should also share this link to our documentation regarding setting up a Skuid Page as a Visualforce Component