iFrame suddenly stopped working in production only

I have an iframe template in a popup window that displays a third party screen for DiscoverOrg. This has been working perfectly fine for about a year and it suddenly stopped. It still works fine in our sandbox instance. The code is exactly the same. This looks like a problem on the vendor side of things, but I find it strange that it doesn’t happen in my sandbox instance. We are on NA33 in salesforce. Did something change there that would impact this? Did skuid make changes that would impact this?

Interesting.

Is your Production environment on Winter 18 and your sandbox on Summer 18 Salesforce?

Nope.  They are they same

Do you think it has anything to do with the disabling of TLS 1.0?

Also- we are able to access this DiscoverOrg screen through the standard salesforce detail pages.  It is only a problem in this Skuid iFrame.

This is actually occuring in both sandbox and production environments now

Steve,

Check that the AccountInlinePage is not expecting another parameter.  Maybe you managed package now requires a second parameter to view the page.  Also, verify that the {{{Id}}} you are passing to the URL in the iFrame actually has a value.

Thanks,

Bill

Hi Steve,

The timing of the disablement of TLS 1.0 does seem to line up with the issues you’ve been experiencing. However, Skuid on Salesforce is TLS 1.1 compliant. I don’t know whether DiscoverOrg is also TLS 1.1 compliant. Have you checked with DiscoverOrg for any information about the error message that’s coming up? It looks like DiscoverOrg is expecting an argument to be passed to it, but not seeing it; perhaps they have information on what specifically could be missing?

Also, has there been a recent update to the Skuid release you’re using, or has it remained the same?

Finally, are there any js errors in the browser console when this error arises in the popup? If so, can you share a screenshot or paste the text here?