SOQL Queries 101: 10.0.7

Since upgrading to 10.0.7 we are receiving the skuid:Too many SOQL queries: 101 

An unexpected error has occurred. Your solution provider has been notified. (skuid) error.  These pages have not changed.  Is anyone else receiving this error.

I was planning to update this week, but now I’ll be holding off until this is resolved. :confused:

Smart choice :slight_smile:

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have been able to reproduce this on our end and are working on implementing a fix. We will notify the community here when the fix becomes available.

In the mean time, if anyone is running into this problem, the following help:
1.) Delay opportunity model queries (i.e. don’t batch them with other model queries) 
2.) Reduce the number of Opportunity models with the StageName field included that are queried in a single batch

Hello Skuid Community ~

This is now fixed in the new Brooklyn (10.0.9) and Brooklyn (9.5.16) release which is now available on the Skuid Releases page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.