new releases page is much harder to navigate than the old table

Has anyone else found this to be the case?
https://www.skuid.com/releases/salesforce/

I’m sure I’ll get used to it, but the table was much cleaner. Having the release notes mixed in with the deck and queue components is a cool demonstration of the technology, but the interface is crowded. Not to mention the three separate scroll bars (two vertical and one horizontal) make the page just look ugly to me.

hehe … miss labeled 10.0.7 as “Maintenance” since it’s not only bug fixes. :wink:

Actually a whole bunch of them are labelled improperly. :confused:

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’ll have our team look into it shortly

The page was changed to be easier to browse through. Previously, you could not search across releases. Now you can. So let’s say you want to check and see if the file upload field renderer that was not uploading files has been fixed. You can search the page and find which release that bug was fixed in. Hopefully this new page will be a little more helpful.

The word “ugly” cuts deep.

The search functionality is great.

The look/feel and ease  of use, not so much. I could just be me… I find internal scroll bars on the page annoying, and the presentation of the material seems crowded. Perhaps hiding the release notes behind some kind of button within the deck would clean things up a bit?