Issue in SAML JIT provisioning attributes

While exploring on Skuid SAML User provisioning, I found that my new user is getting created but his Profile is ‘Standard’ because of which Homepage is not getting displayed and showing ‘Forbidden’ error. Is there any way by which we can add user role in SAML assertion? How this role mapping happens? Please provide me link of the document if available with you.

Thank you for posting to our community! We are researching your problem further and will get back with you soon.

Gslabuser Gslab~

Currently, when a new user joins a Skuid Platform site using SSO, they’re attached to a new Skuid user. That user has the Standard profile by default. Once a user joins through SSO, an Admin will have to reassign that user to the correct profile as detailed here: https://docs.skuid.com/latest/en/skuid-platform/user-and-permission-management.html#assign-profiles

We currently have an improvement scheduled around this issue to allow profiles to be designated by an Identity Provider. We will let you know when that is available.

Please let us know if the above documentation does not address your concern. 

Thanks!
Karen

Thank you for your reply. This solves my problem.