Question on Pie Charts with Aggregate Models

I have a lot of records I need to return, so using an Aggregate Model. I’d like to load all Account records and then show a Pie Chart by Account Type. The problem I’m running into is that each Account Type is just showing 1 record instead of the aggregated total of Account Ids.

Here is the XML - should be a simple copy-and-paste as it is using all standard Salesforce fields.

<skuidpage unsavedchangeswarning="yes" personalizationmode="server" showsidebar="true" useviewportmeta="true" showheader="true"> <models> <model id="Account" limit="" query="true" createrowifnonefound="false" datasource="salesforce" type="aggregate" sobject="Account"> <fields> <field id="Id" name="countId" function="COUNT"></field> </fields> <conditions></conditions> <actions></actions> <groupby method="simple"> <field id="Type" name="type"></field> </groupby> </model> </models> <components> <skuidvis __chart model="Account" maintitle="{{Model.labelPlural}}" type="pie" uniqueid="sk-2GYr0K-85"> <dataaxes> <axis id="axis1"></axis> </dataaxes> <categoryaxes> <axis id="categories" categorytype="field"></axis> </categoryaxes> <serieslist> <series valuefield="countType" splittype="field" modelid="Account" aggfunction="count" splitfield="type"></series> </serieslist> <colors></colors> <legend layout="horizontal" halign="center" valign="bottom"></legend> </skuidvis__ chart> </components> <resources> <labels></labels> <javascript></javascript> <css></css> </resources> <styles> <styleitem type="background" bgtype="none"></styleitem> </styles> </skuidpage>

This should be possible with an aggregate model, right? Hopefully I’m just missing something obvious.

Thanks in advance,
Andrew

Did you try changing the aggregate function to Sum instead of Count. I think count is just counting the rows. Sum may give you what you are expecting.

Yes! That worked Raymond. I knew I was just overlooking some small detail. For anyone else running into this that finds this post. Here is the XML that worked:

<skuidpage unsavedchangeswarning="yes" personalizationmode="server" showsidebar="true" useviewportmeta="true" showheader="true"> <models> <model id="Account" limit="" query="true" createrowifnonefound="false" datasource="salesforce" type="aggregate" sobject="Account"> <fields> <field id="Id" name="countId" function="COUNT"/> </fields> <conditions/> <actions/> <groupby method="simple"> <field id="Type" name="type"/> </groupby> </model> </models> <components> <skuidvis__chart model="Account" maintitle="{{Model.labelPlural}}" type="pie" uniqueid="sk-2GYr0K-85"> <dataaxes> <axis id="axis1"/> </dataaxes> <categoryaxes> <axis id="categories" categorytype="field"/> </categoryaxes> <serieslist> <series valuefield="countId" splittype="field" modelId="Account" aggfunction="sum" splitfield="type"/> </serieslist> <colors/> <legend layout="horizontal" halign="center" valign="bottom"/> </skuidvis__chart> </components> <resources> <labels/> <javascript/> <css/> </resources> <styles> <styleitem type="background" bgtype="none"/> </styles> </skuidpage>

Glad I could help!