SOQL row was retrieved via SOQL without querying the requested field when editing page

Any time I try to edit a page in salesforce I get the error (SObject row was retrieved via SOQL without querying the requested field: skuid__Page__c.skuid__Module__c).  This happens on when trying to edit any page.  I am new to the platform.

Hi Matt,i don’t think this is skuid error and are you provided the fields in Modal that you used in skuid page. 

What do you mean by “edit a page in salesforce”? Can you take a screenshot of the error and the page with it? It would be very helpful to see this.

Is the page object “Shared Settings” Default Internal Access set to “Public Read Only”? You might not have permission to see what you’re trying to see.

What do you mean by “edit a page in salesforce”? Can you take a screenshot of the error and the page with it? It would be very helpful to see this.

Is the page object “Shared Settings” Default Internal Access set to “Public Read Only”? You might not have permission to see what you’re trying to see.

Here is how I am trying to do this.

It was an issue with FLS.  Thank you for your help.

My pleasure. Let me know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Matt, can you explain what issue you had with FLS? How did you resolve it? We’re having the same issue. 

Same issue here. Would be helpful to know what you did to fix it.