Filepath property not accessible for static resources (9.5.10)

Just updated to 9.5.10 and we now cannot access the filepath property for javascript static resources.

I can hack the XML and add the filepath property, and the resource works as expected.

If I remove the content_type property in the XML, the filepath property appears in the builder and also works as expected.

The content type of my resource is “application/x-zip-compressed”

Hi Matt. Are you seeing this change on an existing page of yours, or a new page? Or perhaps both? And, which version were you using before the update? 

We were on the most recent version of Banzai (8.15.something?)

This is on both existing and new pages.

One thing I’m noticing when building new pages is that the filepath field in the page builder only shows if the resource you select is a ZIP file. 

Another bit of information is that when I examine the XML for the new page and new static resource in my testing, I see content_type=“application/zip.” It could be that between Banzai and Brooklyn this naming convention changed. Can you try transplanting this value to see if the behavior changes?

Mark,

That worked. I was running some grunt script that was giving my zipped static resources the content type “application/x-zip-compressed.”
I changed that to “application/zip” and redeployed our resources, and the filepath property is now working correctly.

Thanks!

wow…this saved me a huge headache. Was stuck on this for hours. Thanks guys.