Export to Excel without a table

Brayden, you can do this by override field metadata on the model and giving your fields new labels. I use this code to get at the field labels, but I’m not sure it’s necessary any more, they’ve fixed some things in the export code. 

var $ = skuid.$;<br>var today = new Date();<br>var model = skuid.model.getModel('YourModelName'); <br>var fields = [ //use the api names of your fields here<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; 'Index',<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; 'Id',<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; 'Name',&nbsp;<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; 'CustomField__c'&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;<br>]; <br>var fieldsWithCorrectLabels = $.map(fields, function(v){<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; var actualField = model.getField(v);<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;console.log(actualField.id);<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;return {<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; id: actualField.id,<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; name: actualField.name,<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; label: actualField.label<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; };&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;<br>}); <br>model.exportData({<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; fileName: 'Custom Export File Name '+today,<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; fields: fieldsWithCorrectLabels,<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; doNotAppendRowIdColumn: true,<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; useAPINamesForHeaders: false<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; });

H/T to skuid support for unofficially helping with this

Note: “Index” is a UI-Only field I made with the formula {{index}}, which gives you the row number in a column.