After upgrade issue

Jason CJason C Member
edited February 4 in Problems
All my pages are not rendering any Fields after upgrade to 10. X are there new permissions that need to be enabled with this update?

Answers

  • Mark DeSimoneMark DeSimone Skuid Mod admin
    edited February 4
    Hi Jason, can you provide details about what the page looks like? Are there any error messages you can share as well? Also, have you updated out of date themes since upgrading? This can be done from the Themes page.
  • Jason CJason C Member
    edited February 4
    Hi Mark, Example for a table all the columns show but I'm not seeing a rows of data. I can see the tabs from my tab set but the field editors below are blank or not rendering. I just updated my themes and it hasn't help either. I'm not getting any errors on the pages. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated as my production org is now down because my users can't see the records.
  • Mark DeSimoneMark DeSimone Skuid Mod admin
    edited July 2017
    Is there any chance you could provide a screenshot? And is this happening for every page, and every user? 
  • edited February 4
    When I upgraded to 10, one of my models got corrupted some how. I deleted and recreated the model and then everything worked fine. It only happened to one of my models on one page, though. Sounds like you are having the problem with all models. I would try deleting one an recreating it to see if that fixes the issue for any related tables or field editors.
  • Jason CJason C Member
    edited February 4
    Here's and example
    image
    And another
    image
    There should be records showing here!
  • Mark DeSimoneMark DeSimone Skuid Mod admin
    edited July 2017
    Thank you for this response Raymond. If you remember any details about the affected model, and what attributes could have set it apart from the unaffected models, we'll appreciate any other information. 
  • Mark DeSimoneMark DeSimone Skuid Mod admin
    edited July 2017
    Jason, is this happening on every page, or can you determine if only certain models/objects are affected? Which version of Skuid had you been using before? Was this problem present in your sandbox as well?
  • edited July 2017
    It was based on a custom object. I built the page before UI only models, but after UI only fields were released, so it was a Salesforce model that I used to create Ui only fields to use to gather user feedback and render components based on user choices. The model had 1 salesforce field and 3 Ui only fields: Two UI only picklist and one UI only text field.
  • edited October 2019
    It would probably be valuable to post the XMl or email it to Skuid so they can see why the model is not loading any records. Looks like the component is working, the model just isn't loading anything.
  • Jason CJason C Member
    edited July 2017
    Yes it's happening on many pages but it's related back to same SF Case object. I'm assuming there is no way to role back to the previous version? I think we were on 9.5.3. I didn't upgrade our sandbox. I went straight to prod. I've never had any issues in the past. 
  • edited October 2019
    I would clone one of the problem pages to create a test page, then delete the problem model and recreate it. See if that fixes it.
  • Jason CJason C Member
    edited July 2017
    I found this that looks really strange. In the middle of all my fields from a Case model I see this what look like a condition icon.

    imageimage

    Something clearly went wrong with the upgrade. As Raymond suggested the model is corrupt. If I and the model in again the records will show. 
  • edited October 2019
    That is probably a child object field, which is normal. I think you are right that it is the same as the conditions icon.
  • Stephen SellsStephen Sells Member
    edited July 2017
    This issue was resolved outside the community. Please let us know if you see any behavior like this in the future.
Sign In or Register to comment.