The javascript error occurs when clicking on remove icon in File Upload component

Hi everybody,

As the title, the error occurs when clicking on remove icon in File Upload component and I can’t delete the image.

Skuid version: Brooklyn Update 1 - Iteration 5 (9.5.5)

Please help me.

Please help me!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. At the time being, the X button is not working. However, the picture can still be replaced by another picture, effectively removing the prior picture. Our developers have been notified and we’ll keep you posted when an update or fix comes out. 

Hi Kien~

This issue has been resolved in Brooklyn Update 1 - Iteration 8 and the Brooklyn Q2 Point Release - Iteration 1 releases which are now available from the Skuid Releases page at http://www.skuid.com/skuidreleases. As a reminder, Salesforce does not allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.

Thanks!
Karen