Brooklyn Date Picker Issue

Thank you!

Hi Skuid Community~

Thank you for your patience as we addressed this bug. This issue has been resolved in the latest update which is now available from the Skuid Releases page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.

Thanks!

Which release was this fixed.  I am on I4 and the I have the same scenario except in Sliding Panels.

I have a working conditional rendering sliding panel in a page include that is in a pop up.

[{(Sliding Panel) Page Include} Pop up]

I’m on 9.5. Do you have any more details?

I’m on 9.5.4 and am also experiencing this issue.  Any updates on this bug?

Eulogio,

Have you updated your themes? Do you see this button in your Themes page?

I’m on 9.5.6 and unable to replicate the issue

I updated my themes, but am still encountering the issue.  I’ll try and update to 9.5.6 and see if that helps.

Just updated to 9.5.6 and am still experiencing the same issue, basically the datepicker appears behind the popup containing the date field. Happens both on desktop and mobile. Here’s a screenshot:

I’m sorry you’re still experiencing this.

Have you cleared your cache since upgrading?

Yeah I’ve cleared cache on both mobile and desktop browsers when testing this functionality and I get this same bug on both.

Does this happen if you recreate a new page from scratch? I’m wondering if this issue persists only from old pages being upgraded or if it exists across the board.

This was a brand-new page, never worked with the mobile builder until last week!

Can you replicate the issue in a simple reproduction page and paste in the XML for the page and the page include so that I can see your setup? Unfortunately, if I cannot replicate the issue, there is little I can do to assist otherwise.

Here’s my page’s XML, you’ll see the datepicker error when double-tapping a tile and clicking on one of the date fields:

<skuidpage unsavedchangeswarning="yes" personalizationmode="server" useviewportmeta="true" theme="Material Blue Mobile"> <models> <model id="NSVF_Contacts" limit="200" query="true" createrowifnonefound="false" datasource="salesforce" doclone="" sobject="Contact" orderby="LastName"> <fields> <field id="FirstName"/> <field id="LastName"/> <field id="Email"/> <field id="Nickname__c"/> <field id="Preferred_Email_Type__c"/> <field id="Preferred_Address__c"/> <field id="Preferred_Phone__c"/> <field id="OtherPhone"/> <field id="MobilePhone"/> <field id="HomePhone"/> <field id="Phone"/> <field id="MailingStreet"/> <field id="MailingCity"/> <field id="MailingState"/> <field id="MailingCountry"/> <field id="Company_Name__c"/> <field id="Title"/> <field id="LinkedIn_Photo_URL__c"/> <field id="MailingPostalCode"/> <field id="Mailing_Address_Type__c"/> <field id="Network_Member__c"/> <field id="MailingCountryCode"/> </fields> <conditions> <condition type="fieldvalue" value="true" enclosevalueinquotes="false" operator="=" state="" field="Invited_to_NSVF__c"/> </conditions> </model> <model id="Contact" limit="1" query="false" createrowifnonefound="false" datasource="salesforce" doclone="" sobject="Contact"> <fields> <field id="Email"/> <field id="Preferred_Email_Type__c"/> <field id="Title"/> <field id="Company_Name__c"/> <field id="Mailing_Address_Type__c"/> <field id="MailingCity"/> <field id="MailingStreet"/> <field id="MailingState"/> <field id="MailingPostalCode"/> <field id="FirstName"/> <field id="LastName"/> <field id="Attended_NSVF__c"/> <field id="MailingCountryCode"/> <field id="MailingStateCode"/> <field id="NSVF_Check__c"/> </fields> <conditions> <condition type="fieldvalue" value="" enclosevalueinquotes="true" operator="=" state="filterableoff" field="Id" inactive="true" name="Record_ID__c"/> </conditions> </model> <model id="Experience" limit="10" query="false" createrowifnonefound="false" datasource="salesforce" doclone="" sobject="Experience__c"> <fields> <field id="Company__c"/> <field id="Company__r&#46;Name"/> <field id="Company__r&#46;Id"/> <field id="Official_Title__c"/> <field id="Start_Date__c"/> <field id="Last_Date__c"/> <field id="Current__c"/> <field id="Contact__c"/> <field id="Contact__r&#46;Name"/> <field id="Contact__r&#46;Id"/> </fields> <conditions> <condition type="fieldvalue" value="" enclosevalueinquotes="true" operator="=" state="filterableoff" field="Contact__c" inactive="true" name="Contact__c"/> </conditions> </model> <model id="NewContact" limit="1" query="false" createrowifnonefound="false" datasource="salesforce" doclone="" sobject="Contact"> <fields> <field id="FirstName"/> <field id="LastName"/> <field id="Organization_Identified__c"/> <field id="Email"/> <field id="Preferred_Email_Type__c"/> <field id="MailingStreet"/> <field id="MailingCity"/> <field id="MailingStateCode"/> <field id="MailingCountryCode"/> <field id="Mailing_Address_Type__c"/> <field id="MailingPostalCode"/> <field id="Stated_Title__c"/> <field id="TBC_Relationship__c"/> </fields> <conditions/> </model> </models> <components> <skuidmobile> <mobilepanels> <mobilepanel minwidth="200" uniqueid="Main"> <components> <mobilebutton label="New Contact" style="nav" uniqueid="sk-E3DZt-178" icon="sk-icon-contact"> <actions> <action type="blockUI" message="Loading New Contact&#46;&#46;&#46;"/> <action type="emptyModelData"> <models> <model>NewContact</model> </models> </action> <action type="createRow" model="NewContact" appendorprepend="prepend" defaultmodefornewitems="edit" affectedrows="context"> <defaults> <default type="fieldvalue" field="Attended_NSVF__c" enclosevalueinquotes="false" value="true"/> </defaults> </action> <action type="setPopupPanel" title="New Contact" panel="New Contact"/> <action type="unblockUI"/> </actions> <renderconditions logictype="and"/> <enableconditions logictype="and"/> </mobilebutton> <mobiledeck uniqueid="sk-3ugBVP-119" showsavecancel="true" showloadmore="false" searchmethod="server" searchbox="true" tokenizesearch="true" createrecords="false" precision="5" minwidth="400" model="NSVF_Contacts" mode="readonly" emptysearchbehavior="query"> <components> <mobilegrid uniqueid="sk-3udNgR-180" precision="1" minwidth="100"> <divisions> <division size="1" type="flex"> <components> <mobilefield id="FirstName" valuehalign="" type="" readonly="true"> <renderconditions logictype="and" onhidedatabehavior="keep"/> <enableconditions logictype="and"/> <label>First Name</label> </mobilefield> <mobilefield id="LastName" valuehalign="" type="" readonly="true"> <renderconditions logictype="and" onhidedatabehavior="keep"/> <enableconditions logictype="and"/> <label>Last Name</label> </mobilefield> <mobilefield id="Email" valuehalign="" type="" readonly="true"> <renderconditions logictype="and" onhidedatabehavior="keep"/> <enableconditions logictype="and"/> </mobilefield> <mobilefield id="Company_Name__c" valuehalign="" type=""> <renderconditions logictype="and" onhidedatabehavior="keep"/> <enableconditions logictype="and"/> </mobilefield> <mobilefield id="Title" valuehalign="" type="" readonly="true"> <renderconditions logictype="and" onhidedatabehavior="keep"/> <enableconditions logictype="and"/> </mobilefield> <mobilefield id="Network_Member__c" valuehalign="" type=""> <renderconditions logictype="and" onhidedatabehavior="keep"/> <enableconditions logictype="and"/> </mobilefield> </components> <renderconditions logictype="and"/> <interactions> <interaction type="doubletap"> <actions> <action type="blockUI" message="Loading&#46;&#46;&#46;"/> <action type="setCondition" model="Experience" condition="Contact__c" value="{{Id}}"/> <action type="setCondition" model="Contact" condition="Record_ID__c" value="{{Id}}"/> <action type="requeryModels" behavior="standard"> <models> <model>Contact</model> <model>Experience</model> </models> </action> <action type="setPopupPanel" panel="Detail" title="Edit Contact"/> <action type="unblockUI"/> </actions> </interaction> </interactions> </division> </divisions> </mobilegrid> </components> <searchfields/> <aftersaveactions/> <renderconditions logictype="and"/> <conditions/> <title>Network Members</title> </mobiledeck> </components> <interactions/> </mobilepanel> <mobilepanel minwidth="200" uniqueid="Detail"> <components> <mobiledeck uniqueid="sk-3vKdpb-93" showsavecancel="true" showloadmore="false" searchmethod="server" searchbox="true" tokenizesearch="true" createrecords="true" precision="3" minwidth="400" model="Contact" mode="edit" emptysearchbehavior="query"> <components> <mobilegrid uniqueid="sk-3vKDsR-158" precision="2" minwidth="200"> <divisions> <division size="1" type="flex"> <components> <mobilefield id="FirstName" valuehalign="" type=""> <renderconditions logictype="and" onhidedatabehavior="keep"/> <enableconditions logictype="and"/> </mobilefield> <mobilefield id="LastName" valuehalign="" type=""> <renderconditions logictype="and" onhidedatabehavior="keep"/> <enableconditions logictype="and"/> </mobilefield> <mobilefield id="Email" valuehalign="" type=""> <renderconditions logictype="and" onhidedatabehavior="keep"/> <enableconditions logictype="and"/> </mobilefield> <mobilefield id="Preferred_Email_Type__c" valuehalign="" type=""> <renderconditions logictype="and" onhidedatabehavior="keep"/> <enableconditions logictype="and"/> </mobilefield> <mobilefield id="Attended_NSVF__c" valuehalign="" type=""> <renderconditions logictype="and" onhidedatabehavior="keep"/> <enableconditions logictype="and"/> </mobilefield> <mobilefield id="NSVF_Check__c" selectedlist="3" valuehalign="" type=""> <renderconditions logictype="and" onhidedatabehavior="keep"/> <enableconditions logictype="and"/> <label>NSVF Survey</label> </mobilefield> </components> <renderconditions logictype="and"/> </division> <division size="1" type="flex"> <components> <mobilefield id="Mailing_Address_Type__c" valuehalign="" type=""> <renderconditions logictype="and" onhidedatabehavior="keep"/> <enableconditions logictype="and"/> </mobilefield> <mobilefield id="MailingStreet" valuehalign="" type=""> <renderconditions logictype="and" onhidedatabehavior="keep"/> <enableconditions logictype="and"/> </mobilefield> <mobilefield id="MailingCity" valuehalign="" type=""> <renderconditions logictype="and" onhidedatabehavior="keep"/> <enableconditions logictype="and"/> </mobilefield> <mobilefield id="MailingStateCode" valuehalign="" type=""> <renderconditions logictype="and" onhidedatabehavior="keep"/> <enableconditions logictype="and"/> <label>Mailing State</label> </mobilefield> <mobilefield id="MailingPostalCode" valuehalign="" type=""> <renderconditions logictype="and" onhidedatabehavior="keep"/> <enableconditions logictype="and"/> </mobilefield> <mobilefield id="MailingCountryCode" valuehalign="" type=""> <renderconditions logictype="and" onhidedatabehavior="keep"/> <enableconditions logictype="and"/> <label>Mailing Country</label> </mobilefield> </components> <renderconditions logictype="and"/> </division> </divisions> </mobilegrid> </components> <searchfields/> <aftersaveactions> <action type="requeryModel" model="NSVF_Contacts" behavior="standard"/> </aftersaveactions> <renderconditions logictype="and"/> <conditions/> <cardinteractions/> </mobiledeck> <mobiledeck uniqueid="sk-3vMjSB-213" showsavecancel="true" showloadmore="false" searchmethod="server" searchbox="true" tokenizesearch="true" createrecords="true" precision="1" minwidth="400" model="Experience" mode="edit" emptysearchbehavior="query"> <components> <mobilegrid uniqueid="sk-3vOvd4-310" precision="2" minwidth="200"> <divisions> <division size="1" type="flex"> <components> <mobilefield id="Company__c" valuehalign="" type="" optionsource="" pagesize="5"> <searchfields/> <filters/> <renderconditions logictype="and" onhidedatabehavior="keep"/> <enableconditions logictype="and"/> </mobilefield> <mobilefield id="Official_Title__c" valuehalign="" type=""> <renderconditions logictype="and" onhidedatabehavior="keep"/> <enableconditions logictype="and"/> </mobilefield> </components> <renderconditions logictype="and"/> </division> <division size="1" type="flex"> <components> <mobilefield id="Start_Date__c" valuehalign="" type="" monthpicker="true" yearpicker="true" yearpickermin="c-5" yearpickermax="c+5" showhelp="false"> <renderconditions logictype="and" onhidedatabehavior="keep"/> <enableconditions logictype="and"/> </mobilefield> <mobilefield id="Last_Date__c" valuehalign="" type="" monthpicker="true" yearpicker="true" yearpickermin="c-5" yearpickermax="c+5" showhelp="false"> <renderconditions logictype="and" onhidedatabehavior="keep"/> <enableconditions logictype="and"/> </mobilefield> <mobilefield id="Current__c" valuehalign="" type=""> <renderconditions logictype="and" onhidedatabehavior="keep"/> <enableconditions logictype="and"/> </mobilefield> </components> <renderconditions logictype="and"/> </division> </divisions> </mobilegrid> </components> <searchfields/> <aftersaveactions> <action type="requeryModel" model="NSVF_Contacts" behavior="standard"/> </aftersaveactions> <renderconditions logictype="and"/> <conditions/> </mobiledeck> </components> <interactions/> </mobilepanel> <mobilepanel minwidth="200" uniqueid="New Contact"> <components> <mobiledeck uniqueid="sk-E57Xk-94" showsavecancel="true" showloadmore="false" searchmethod="server" searchbox="true" tokenizesearch="true" createrecords="false" precision="1" minwidth="400" model="NewContact" mode="edit" emptysearchbehavior="query"> <components> <mobilegrid uniqueid="sk-E5Ajj-108" precision="2" minwidth="200"> <divisions> <division size="1" type="flex"> <components> <mobilefield id="FirstName" valuehalign="" type=""> <renderconditions logictype="and" onhidedatabehavior="keep"/> <enableconditions logictype="and"/> </mobilefield> <mobilefield id="LastName" valuehalign="" type=""> <renderconditions logictype="and" onhidedatabehavior="keep"/> <enableconditions logictype="and"/> </mobilefield> <mobilefield id="Email" valuehalign="" type=""> <renderconditions logictype="and" onhidedatabehavior="keep"/> <enableconditions logictype="and"/> </mobilefield> <mobilefield id="Organization_Identified__c" valuehalign="" type=""> <renderconditions logictype="and" onhidedatabehavior="keep"/> <enableconditions logictype="and"/> </mobilefield> <mobilefield id="Stated_Title__c" valuehalign="" type=""> <renderconditions logictype="and" onhidedatabehavior="keep"/> <enableconditions logictype="and"/> </mobilefield> </components> <renderconditions logictype="and"/> </division> <division size="1" type="flex"> <components> <mobilefield id="Mailing_Address_Type__c" valuehalign="" type=""> <renderconditions logictype="and" onhidedatabehavior="keep"/> <enableconditions logictype="and"/> </mobilefield> <mobilefield id="MailingStreet" valuehalign="" type=""> <renderconditions logictype="and" onhidedatabehavior="keep"/> <enableconditions logictype="and"/> </mobilefield> <mobilefield id="MailingCity" valuehalign="" type=""> <renderconditions logictype="and" onhidedatabehavior="keep"/> <enableconditions logictype="and"/> </mobilefield> <mobilefield id="MailingStateCode" valuehalign="" type=""> <renderconditions logictype="and" onhidedatabehavior="keep"/> <enableconditions logictype="and"/> <label>Mailing State</label> </mobilefield> <mobilefield id="MailingPostalCode" valuehalign="" type=""> <renderconditions logictype="and" onhidedatabehavior="keep"/> <enableconditions logictype="and"/> </mobilefield> <mobilefield id="MailingCountryCode" valuehalign="" type=""> <renderconditions logictype="and" onhidedatabehavior="keep"/> <enableconditions logictype="and"/> <label>Mailing Country</label> </mobilefield> </components> <renderconditions logictype="and"/> </division> </divisions> </mobilegrid> </components> <searchfields/> <aftersaveactions/> <renderconditions logictype="and"/> <conditions/> <title>New Contact</title> </mobiledeck> </components> </mobilepanel> </mobilepanels> <mobilenavs/> </skuidmobile> </components> <resources> <labels/> <javascript/> <css/> </resources> </skuidpage>  

I don’t doubt I would see the error if I was in your org, but unfortunately, there are too many custom objects on the page and the only part that loads is an error. Can you build a new page from scratch with no custom objects that exhibits the behavior along with the XML for the simple page include and paste both of those here for examination?

If you believe the same problem is this: https://community.skuid.com/t/date-field-selector-underneath-panel-sos-9-5-6 then we do have a successful reproduction page. 

Yep Stephen this is exactly what’s happening with my page. Let me know if you still need me to create a reproduction page, but the one from the post seems sufficient.

Glad to hear it. I don’t need one at this time. I’ll update this post here when the issue is resolved in a future release. Sorry about the hassle and wait. Thanks for the patience and understanding.

Hello Skuid Community ~

Thank you for your patience! Skuid implemented a fix in the new Brooklyn (10.0.3 & 9.5.10) release which is now available on the Skuid Releases page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.