$100 Amazon Gift Card- High Chart Connect Nulls False

Alright, i am back to beg.  I am using this code that was generously given to me:

var chartObj = arguments[0], $ = skuid&#46;$;var series = chartObj&#46;series[0]&#46;data;<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; try {<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; for (i = 0; i &lt; series&#46;length; i++) {<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; var point = series[i];<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; if (point&#46;y == -123456789)&nbsp;<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; {<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; point&#46;y = null;<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; }<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; }<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; }&nbsp;<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; catch (e) {<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; console&#46;log(e);<br />}

I made some minor tweaks to the code and it works perfectly for one series. However, my chart has multiple series (up to 15).  How do I define multiple series and make it work for all series on a chart not just the first one?  I tried identifying a chartobj.series[1].data etc. but it broke the page.  It seems like I need it to loop through the data and define all the series and then loop through all the series and change the value of those equaling -123456789 to null.  

I read a lot of posts last night and looked at a lot of examples but rarely did they deal with the subject of multiple series.

Thank you!