Custom CSS on tabsets not working

I had some custom CSS on my tabset components, and today upon logging in, it’s no longer being reflected in my pages. Any ideas why it’s not working all of a sudden?

&#46;ui-state-default a, &#46;ui-state-default a:link &#46;ui-state-default a:visited{ <br /> background-color: #17365d; color: white; border-top-style: solid; border-top-color: #7a7a7a; border-top-width: 1px; } &#46;ui-state-hover a, &#46;ui-state-hover a:link, &#46;ui-state-hover a:visited { background-color: grey; color: #17365d; border-top-style: solid; border-top-color: #7a7a7a; border-top-width: 1px; } &#46;ui-state-active a, &#46;ui-state-active a:link, &#46;ui-state-active a:visited { background-color: white; color: #17365d; border-top-style: solid; border-top-color: #7a7a7a; border-top-width: 1px; }<br />

Try going to the “Themes” tab and clicking “Update Out-of Date Themes”

Thanks Zach...I actually have a much larger issue to report...suddenly all of my Skuid pages have been deleted....not sure what's going on. I know this is an uncommon request, but is there any way some from support could reach out to me to troubleshoot? 

Nevermind…kudos to Pat Vachon for saving my life just now.

Strangely, all of my pages reverted back to their original version at 3:22pm EST today. Pat helped me re-find them, and we recovered the version just before 3:22pm…not sure what happened.

Re: Update Out-of Date Themes…just tried that, and it didn’t seem to work. That custom CSS was built into the page…not sure if that changes things.