Does Skuid have a Convert Lead button?

How do you add a Convert Lead button (or a Find Duplicates button) to a Skuid page?

Anywhere you can create an action in Skuid, you can use a Redirect action to send users to a standard Salesforce action. For a Convert Lead action, the Redirect URL will be: /lead/leadconvert.jsp?retURL=%2F{{Id}}&id={{Id}} For Find Duplicates, the Redirect URL will be: /lead/leadmergewizard.jsp?retURL=%2F{{Id}}&id={{Id}} Check out the tutorial Creating a Convert Lead Button on help.skuidify.com for detailed instructions about how to create this kind of redirect action.

what is the redirect for a new lead button? thx

To find out URL’s of SF actions - just go to that page within SF itself, and take the second half of the URL and put it into a Skuid redirect action.  

For creating a new lead, the redirect URL will be:
/00Q/e?retURL=%2F00Q%2Fo

- Christine

Thanks Christine!

When I created the Convert Lead action, I recieved this error when I clicked the button:

Data Not AvailableThe data you were trying to access could not be found. It may be due to another user deleting the data or a system error. If you know the data is not deleted but cannot access it, please look at our support page. 

Click here to return to the previous page.

Any ideas how or what caused this?

Thanks!