Drawer filter being applied automatically

I am building a simple drawer of contacts for accounts.  On this drawer I have a filter.  It seems my filter is being applied automatically when the drawer is opened because the contacts do not display until I choose a filter option.  I want the entire list of contacts to display first, then use my filter to narrow them down.  The conditions my filter is using are both set to “default off”.

Did you set your drawer properties?

Yes.  I have an activate and set value action and a Query model action just like what is shown in your screenshot.

Strange. Can you paste the XML for the page?

<condition type="multiple" field="Install_Base_Use_Case__c" operator="includes" inactive="true" enclosevalueinquotes="true" name="__autofilter__Install_Base_Use_Case__c" state="filterableoff" value=""/>
        <condition type="multiple" field="Products_Installed__c" operator="includes" inactive="true" enclosevalueinquotes="true" name="__autofilter__Products_Installed__c" state="filterableoff" value=""/>
No Longer with Company BAD CONTACT DECEASED QUANTUM Expired Obsolete Demo Evaluation Account Console Name
            <field id="AccountTerritory__c" valuehalign="" type="" allowordering="true" readonly="true" uniqueid="fi-Y6E3Z-302">
                <label>Territory</label>
            </field>

<field id="Industry" valuehalign="" type="" allowordering="true" readonly="true" uniqueid="fi-Y6E3a-303"/>
Activity Last 90 Days
            <field id="Campaign_Inclusion__c" valuehalign="" type="" readonly="true" required="false" uniqueid="fi-Y6E3a-305">
                <label>Campaign Inclusion</label>
            </field>
<field id="Target_Account__c" type="" valuehalign="" allowordering="true" readonly="true" uniqueid="fi-Y6E3a-306"/>
<field id="Target_Account_Use_Case__c" valuehalign="" type="" readonly="true" uniqueid="fi-Y6E3a-308"/>
<field id="Target_Account_Initiative_Status__c" valuehalign="" type="" allowordering="true" uniqueid="fi-Y6E3a-309">
    <label>Target Account Status</label>
</field>
<field id="ABM_Rep__c" valuehalign="" type="" allowordering="true" uniqueid="fi-Y6E3a-310"/>
<field id="Account_Target_Fit__c" valuehalign="" type="" allowordering="true" uniqueid="fi-Y6E3a-311"/>
<field id="Install_Base_Use_Case__c" valuehalign="" type="" allowordering="true" readonly="true" uniqueid="fi-Y6E3a-312">
                <label>IB Use Case</label>
            </field>
<field id="Products_Installed__c" valuehalign="" type="" readonly="true" uniqueid="fi-Y6E3a-313"/>
<field id="Oppty_Open_Count__c" decimalplaces="" valuehalign="" type="" allowordering="true" uniqueid="fi-Y6E3a-314">
    <label># Open Opps</label>
</field>

<field id="MI_Predictive_Lead_Rank_Datacenter__c" valuehalign="" type="" allowordering="true" uniqueid="fi-Y6E3a-315">
                <label>MI Datacenter Rank</label>
            </field>
            <field id="MI_Predictive_Lead_Rank_Stornext__c" valuehalign="" type="" allowordering="true" uniqueid="fi-Y6E3a-316">
                <label>MI Stornext Rank</label>
            </field>
        </fields>
        <rowactions>
            <action type="drawer" label="Contacts" icon="sk-icon-contact">
                <drawer title="Drawer Area" width="90%" closehandle="true">
                    <components>
                        <skootable showconditions="true" showsavecancel="true" showerrorsinline="true" searchmethod="server" searchbox="false" showexportbuttons="false" pagesize="5" createrecords="true" model="Contact" buttonposition="left" mode="read" uniqueid="sk-O3FLV-366" emptysearchbehavior="query" allowscrollbars="true" floatheader="true" instantfilters="true">
                            <fields>
                                <field id="FirstName" valuehalign="" type="" uniqueid="fi-Y6E3a-317"/>
                                <field id="LastName" valuehalign="" type="" uniqueid="fi-Y6E3a-318"/>
<field id="Title" valuehalign="" type="" allowordering="true" uniqueid="fi-Y6E3a-319"/>

<field id="Contact_Status__c" valuehalign="" type="" allowordering="true" readonly="true" uniqueid="fi-Y6E3a-320"/>
                                <field id="Rank__c" decimalplaces="" valuehalign="" type="" allowordering="true" uniqueid="fi-Y6E3a-321"/>
<field id="Total_Activity_Last_90_Days__c" decimalplaces="" valuehalign="" type="" uniqueid="fi-Y6E3a-328">
    <label>Activity Last 90 Days</label>
</field>

<field id="Email" valuehalign="" type="" uniqueid="fi-Y6E3a-322"/>
<field id="HasOptedOutOfEmail" type="" valuehalign="" allowordering="true" readonly="false" uniqueid="fi-Y6E3a-323"/>
<field id="Phone" valuehalign="" type="" uniqueid="fi-Y6E3a-324"/>

<field id="DoNotCall" uniqueid="fi-Y6E3a-325"/>
                            <field id="MI_Predictive_Lead_Rank_Datacenter__c" valuehalign="" type="" allowordering="true" uniqueid="fi-Y6E3a-326">
<label>MI-Datacenter Rank</label>
MI-Stornext Rank Created By Name Comments <action type="requeryModel" model="ContactActivities" behavior="stand

Think you found bug with default drawer height. - YouTube

Interesting.  Thanks for that.  Do you have any ideas to overcome this?

Sorry. No.

Stephen,

Are you on Rockaway or Brooklyn?

Thanks!
Amy

Brooklyn Iteration 2.  Version 9.3.1

Pat,

Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to reproduce your problem. Can you give some more details? Your video is remarkably simple and I’d like to look into it. Thanks for making the problem you’re dealing with easy to notice. Can you copy and paste the XML for that video? We’ll investigate it. 

Hope to have this resolved swiftly,
-Stephen Sells

Account Console Name

I have determined the issue.  It isn’t a problem with filters at all or any sort of bug.  If you have a table in your drawer and have chosen “show scroll bars”, you must also set a px maximum height even though it says this is optional.  You can also de-select scroll bars and the drawer opens fine.