Rearranging panels in panel set

I’m having a hard time making what should be a simple form edit. All I need to do is move a column on a Skuid form from the right side of the page to the left. The column is a panel in a panel set. I can’t figure out how to do this. I’ve tried dragging the panel (I end up dragging the entire panel set instead) and looking for a property of the panel that reflects its order in the set, but I’ve had no success. Is this possible? How can I do it?

I’m pretty new at this, so if it seems like I’m missing something really obvious, I probably am.

Hi Peter,

Have you tried using the responsive grid division instead? You might be better off using that and changing the order of a division or “column space.” See the yellow bit highlighted here.

Sincerely,
Karl

I haven’t, and I probably won’t at this point. I’m on a tight deadline and trying to modify something that somebody else built. Am I correct that what I’m trying to do is not possible in the Panel Set object?

Correct. The Panel Set does not currently have this feature.

As it turns out, the design of each panel was simple, so I just reconfigured each of the panels to make the data appear in the desired order. I definitely won’t be using panel sets anymore.