Action Framework - Deactivate All Model Conditions

There are times where I’d like to reset all the conditions on a model. I know I could do this using a snippet fairly quickly, but the snippet wouldn’t be dynamic for use in other models.

Pat~

I can see why this would be useful. I’ll bring it to the devs for consideration on a future release. 

Thanks for helping make suggestions on how Skuid can be even easier to use!
Karen

Hello Champion ~

Thank you for your thoughtful suggestion! It was so useful that Skuid listened to your concern and has implemented your idea in the new Brooklyn GA release which is now available in the Skuid Releases page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.

Thanks again,
-Stephen

Woot Wooot! Thank you!

Deactivate Filterable Conditions is great, thanks so much! I have a slight suggestion for a nuance on this, which is to reset filterable conditions instead of deactivate, since filters can be filterable default on. I created a new idea here: https://community.skuid.com/t/reset-filterable-conditions-on-a-model-in-action-framework