Chatter post, file, link, more is not working.

Followed this example: https://community.skuid.com/t/chatter-popup-for-task-list

However, my chatter “Post” section is not rendering. Clicking on file or link or more doesn’t do anything.

Any ideas what could be the problem? Here is the pop-up

I am running version: 7.27.4

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Hi,
I have exactly the same challenge and followed above instructions.
It works for me except I do not see all feeds but only chatter header with post, file, link, poll links and “Write something” window but the size of the template is too short.
Users will think there is no feeds if they do not see the lift on the right to drop down and view all the feeds associated to the oppty.
I tried to play with width and height on the template script above but still the same.
Could you help me to show all feeds using above template ?
Thank you again,
Cyril 

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Hi has this been fixed in the skuid chatter component in the latest point releases? We are facing the same issue.

Same issue here.

Can you please advise asap?

Hi Mike and Jili~

Unfortunately, Chatter has been having some problems since Thursday morning. Please see the workarounds others are using on this post. We will update the community on our progress …

Thanks!
Karen

Dear Skuid Community,

The issues with the Skuid Chatter component were the result of inoperability that surfaced late Wednesday night after Salesforce released a patch. We have engaged and continue to work with Salesforce support to see about rolling back the change. In the meantime, here are the ways to use Chatter today within Skuid pages:

1. As outlined in this community post, two potential workarounds have been identified on the Skuid Community. 
2. Two releases are now available on the Skuid Releases page that address the issues with the Chatter component. Please install the version that matches which Skuid release you are using: Banzai Update 9 - Patch 3.1 and Rockaway Iteration 13.1. Two things to note: 

• As a reminder, Salesforce does not allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment.
  • There is one scenario that requires a small change to a Skuid page: Skuid in a standalone Visualforce page where the value of the “showHeader” attribute does not match the value of the “Show Salesforce Header” property in the Skuid Page itself. These two values must match in order for the fix to be effective.
We do apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thank you for your patience as we worked on fixing this issue.
Karen

Thanks Karen

The chatter behaviour I’m experiencing is rather weird.

I installed the Skuid Rockaway - Iteration 13.1 patch.  Chatter works on most Standard Object (EG Account & Contact) and all Custom Object detail pages but not on the Opportunity Detail page.

If I go to edit the page, make no changes and preview an Opportunity, Chatter works. 
If I view an Opportunity any other way, it doesn’t work.

I can’t make sense of this.
Larry

Larry~

Hmmm, that IS weird. Unfortunately, I am not able to reproduce this problem. What happens if you create an opportunity detail page with the page template and then drag just the Chatter component onto the page? Does Chatter still not work? Also, are you using standard Salesforce or Lightning Experience? 

Thanks!
Karen

Thanks Karen
I tried your suggestions but to no avail. I’m using standard salesforce.
Please see attached, blurry video.

Great news! It’s now working. I haven’t made any changes though. Has salesforce changed anything?