Interactive "Allow ordering" feature on aggregate model fields?

When using a Basic model, you can specify “Allow Ordering” on fields to allow the user to be able to interactively order their tables.  However, I don’t see that option when using an Aggregate model.  I can specify the sort order on the model for my fields … such as “COUNT(AccountID) DESC” and that works fine.  But I don’t see the feature to let my users do that interactively.

Is this possible … or planned for a future release?

Thanks,

- Chris

Yes - there are corners of the aggregate model we need to go back and polish off.  This is one of them.  Sorry. 

Is this something that’s going to get ‘polished’ in the near future?

Yechiel~

This is something you can do today with standard Skuid functionality. Do you not see this option on aggregate fields such as in a table? What version of Skuid are you using? 

Thanks!
Karen

Karen,

I guess I misread this issue. I’m having trouble sorting UI-Only fields and with sorting a template field on an aggregate model. (I get an error something to the tune of “you need to have this field aggregated or in your group by…”). This was the first thing that came up when I started searching. I’ve since realized that you can’t sort a UI-Only field, and the template problem I’ve not yet solved.

Thanks,

Yechiel

Yechiel~

You can select multiple fields to order records by on aggregate models so, depending on what fields you are putting in the template field, you can have the aggregate model ordered by that. 

Hope that helps!
Karen