Build Page in Lightning missing "Page Include" under advanced.

I am using “Build Page in Lightning” and the “Page Include” option under advanced is missing.

Chatter and Page includes are not available in the Lightning Runtime.  Sorry.  Its a core salesforce limitation. 

I use includes everywhere. Is there a tutorial on how to run skuid page in lightning?

No tutorials yet,  best thing would be to look at the Banzai introduction webinar:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkWJDbCcDlI  Lightning demo starts at minute 36. 

Lack of Include in Lightning runtime is not permanent.  We understand that lots of you guys use it to great effect. 

Any changes with this constraint?

No changes yet with this constraint.   What is your reason for wanting to develop in lightning? 

I cannot get my pages to be responsive.  The process to make them responsive seems to be more of an art than a science as they do not respond on iphones or ipads.  I am sure it is user error but cannot find any tutorial for when to use which feature and I end up with lots of extra space on the right on small devices.  Thee responsiveness works fine when resizing my desk top.  Thought lightning might be a solution. Thanks Rob.

I have some pretty complex pages that render well all the way down to iPhone… There is an art to it. First I replaced all panel sets with responsive grids. Then I played with the responsive grids until things did what I wanted them to do. Responsive grids have width and height parameters of vw and vh. I used those in many cases to adjust the size based on the height and width of the device… In some cases I had to use responsive grids inside of responsive grids to group components together for wrapping purposes.

Could you should a video showing how you did this. Here is how mine looks.

Here is my CSS:
.sk-wrapper {position: relative;
border-width: 10px 2px 2px 2px;
border-style: solid;
border-color: #FF6600 #FF6600 #FF6600 #FF6600;
box-sizing: border-box;
background-color: #ffffff;
border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px;
margin: 0px 10px 10px 0px;
Padding: 0px 10px 10px 10px;
box-sizing: border-box;
overflow-y: auto;