Build Page in Lightning missing "Page Include" under advanced.

BillBill Member ✭✭
edited May 12 in Problems
I am using "Build Page in Lightning" and the "Page Include" option under advanced is missing.

Comments

• Rob HatchRob Hatch Skuad, Sonar ✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Chatter and Page includes are not available in the Lightning Runtime.  Sorry.  Its a core salesforce limitation. 
  • BillBill Member ✭✭
    edited May 12
    I use includes everywhere. Is there a tutorial on how to run skuid page in lightning?
    edited September 2016
    No tutorials yet,  best thing would be to look at the Banzai introduction webinar:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkWJDbCcDlI  Lightning demo starts at minute 36. 

Lack of Include in Lightning runtime is not permanent.  We understand that lots of you guys use it to great effect. 
  • BillBill Member ✭✭
    edited May 12
    Any changes with this constraint?
    edited September 2016
    No changes yet with this constraint.   What is your reason for wanting to develop in lightning? 
  • BillBill Member ✭✭
    edited May 12
    I cannot get my pages to be responsive.  The process to make them responsive seems to be more of an art than a science as they do not respond on iphones or ipads.  I am sure it is user error but cannot find any tutorial for when to use which feature and I end up with lots of extra space on the right on small devices.  Thee responsiveness works fine when resizing my desk top.  Thought lightning might be a solution. Thanks Rob.
  • edited October 2019
    I have some pretty complex pages that render well all the way down to iPhone.. There is an art to it. First I replaced all panel sets with responsive grids. Then I played with the responsive grids until things did what I wanted them to do. Responsive grids have width and height parameters of vw and vh. I used those in many cases to adjust the size based on the height and width of the device.. In some cases I had to use responsive grids inside of responsive grids to group components together for wrapping purposes.
  • BillBill Member ✭✭
    edited May 12
    Could you should a video showing how you did this.  Here is how mine looks.image

Here is my CSS:
    .sk-wrapper {position: relative; 
    border-width: 10px 2px 2px 2px; 
    border-style: solid; 
    border-color: #FF6600 #FF6600 #FF6600 #FF6600; 
    box-sizing: border-box; 
    background-color: #ffffff;
    border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px;
    margin: 0px 10px 10px 0px;
    Padding: 0px 10px 10px 10px;
    box-sizing: border-box;
    overflow-y: auto;