redundant data view on skuid page

I have created a new tab and have included a new page and added a look up object names spouse .But when i am viewing this it shows two reference of spouse and one of them is automatically populated .any idea to solve this ?

Check your model. You might be pulling in rows - 1 has data and the other doesn’t.
Field Editors will repeat for each row of data - can be useful when you want that functionality or can bring to your attention some conditions that need updating.

I have tried with table but still a defaulted field value is coming along with my field! how can I avoid this?

Table or Field Editor, it doesn’t matter. You have to look at the model.  It’s bringing in 2 rows so pull the ID’s onto your table or field editor to find out how you need to modify the Model.

Raya~

What are the conditions on your two models? Do you have model actions set on either of them? 

Karen

Karen- I don’t have any model action defined .I have included spouse model only .Spouse have look up of contact model. can it be the issue ? I am getting four redundant rows while doing it with field editor 

Joe~

I have included spouse model only .Spouse have look up of contact model. can it be the issue ? I am getting four redundant rows while doing it with field editor but if I do it with table I am getting only one redundant row with a defaulted value which can not be changed 

Can you paste the XML?