I'm having trouble overriding Home Page in Partner Community

I’m attempting to completely override the default Home Page for my Partner Community and am unable to create the Visualpage that I need to create according to this tutorial: Page Not Found — Skuid v15.1.6 Documentation Here’s what I’ve done so far: Step 1: Created a Skuid Page that will be used as the new home page Step 2: Created a Skuid Page Assignment Step 3: (this is where I’m having trouble). Create a Visualforce Page that will redirect the home page tab to the Skuid Page This is what the tutorial advises: Following the instructions in the tutorial, I made several attempts at creating the correct Visualforce page, but it keeps giving me an error when I try to save it: So that’s where I’m stuck. Please help!!! PS…I’ve successfully created page overrides in the past for standard objects and custom objects so I’m familiar with the process…I’ve just never tried to override a tab (particularly the home page) before.

Whoa, I just encountered this as well.   When you copy and paste from the tutorial there appears to be a ghost character inserted between the  and the >.  So, in your Visualforce code after “Tab”, navigate between the /> and click delete and see if that solves your problem.

I’m going into the tutorial to fix this. Thanks for reporting and sorry for whatever trauma this has caused

The tutorial should be fixed now to not include the ghost character.