how to select a particular record from table and display results in another tab

edited May 2019 in Questions
I would like to be able to 'select' a record from a table as shown in Pic 1 and have the results from that selection display as show in Pic 2-- but only the results from the selected record (right now I have a tab called Resume Results with the table displaying all records. I want the results of the record 'selected' from the Resume Results to display in the Resume tab). Can someone tell me how to do this?

Comments

• Rob HatchRob Hatch 💎💎💎
    edited September 2016
    Maybe I'm being daft.  How is this different than showing a single detail record when you click on its name field in a summary list?  You can use a template field to wrap the name field in an href tag and send it to a specific skuid page.  The code would look somthing like ths   <a href="/apex/skuid__ui?page=YourPageName&id={{{Id}}}>{{{NameField}}}</a>    

You can also do somthing similar as a row action on your table. 
  • edited May 2019
    Tracy, Are you familiar with table drawers?  If not, they are almost as good as a Cafe Allonge and Chocolate Croissant!  This helps with the issue of swapping between tabs.  

Check out this tutorial:

http://help.skuidify.com/m/supercharge-your-ui/l/269735-add-nested-rows-to-your-table-with-drawers

• edited November 2015
    Thanks , I'll try this.
  • edited November 2015
    Thanks, I'll try.