How to Display replated data when controlling field is selected

Rob,

I have a follow up question.  I created a new model just for the lead address information called RepaintLeadData.  I have the main model that is called SampleRequest.  I have an action defined on the SampleRequest model that fires when the Lead name is changed.  This activates a condition on the RepaintLeadData model and queries the model (RepaintLeadData).  That updates the address information for the newly selected lead in the RepaintLeadData model.  

Now I want to update the fields on the SampleRequest model.  I set up an action on the RepaintLeadData model, for every time the model is queried to update fields on a row, select the SampleRequest model and update the address fields with the values from the RepaintLeadData model.   That sounds simple enough but I am not getting any values passed back to the SampleRequest model.  I tried using differnt merge syntax in the value field on the action ({{$Model.RepaintLeadData.data.0.Phone}}, {{Phone}} 123-456-7890) but nothing seems to work.  Any ideas or suggestions?