cross model linked conditions

Pardon the javascript newbie…

I have 2 aggregate models that are identical except the 2nd doesn’t have any groupings (so I can have call-out numbers).  I basically did a find and replace with the code here (I replaced the basic model with my model without groups and the other with my aggregate that has the table filters). The display numbers aren’t being filtered…

It’s an in-line (snippet) as follows:

var $ = skuid.$,&nbsp; &nbsp; oppyAggregate = skuid.$M('OppyAggregate'),<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; oppyAggregatetoDisplay = skuid.$M('OppyAggregatetoDisplay');<br>&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; $.each(oppyAggregate.conditions, function(i,condition){<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; var agConditionName = condition.name,<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; basicCondition = oppyAggregatetoDisplay.getConditionByName(agConditionName);<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; if(condition.inactive) {<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; oppyAggregatetoDisplay.deactivateCondition(basicCondition);<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; } else {<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; oppyAggregatetoDisplay.activateCondition(basicCondition);<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; oppyAggregatetoDisplay.setCondition(basicCondition,condition.value);<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; }<br>

});