Problem with State/Province Code showing the wrong 'state' in a template field

Rob,

Thanks for your reply. I was able to isolate what the issue seems to be. It’s not a problem with the template field. It seems to be with using the Parent relationship to traverse the object data and pull in the State Code field from the Parent object. In my first screenshot I was building a list view based on a junction object. I was using the Parent relationship to pull in the State Code field.

I have created a list view based on the Contact object. As you can see I can pull in the State Code field for the Contact object without issue. When I use the Parent relationship to the Account object and pull in the State Code field, I get the results that I reported where the Shipping State Code on the parent Account to the Contact object shows as a ‘state/province’ for another country.

I have attached the xml for my page so you can install it in your org. Let me know if you need more details.

Thanks,

Bill

<skuidpage unsavedchangeswarning="yes" showsidebar="true" showheader="true" tabtooverride="Contact">
{{Model.labelPlural}} Home Account Template Field {{Account.ShippingStateCode}} {{Account.ShippingCountryCode}} Contact Template Field {{MailingStreet}}, {{MailingCity}}, {{MailingStateCode}} {{Mailing_Zip_Code_Lookup__ r.Name}} {{MailingCountryCode}}