Can not create package because of this error "LICENSE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED, license limit exceeded"

I am getting below error in skuid.UnitTests_Core class for UserTrigger_AutoAssignAndRevokeLicensesAndPermSets.

System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 005j000000C6Z3UAAV;

First error: LICENSE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED, license limit exceeded: ;

Because of that I cannot create a package and getting below error in salesforce.

An internal server error has occurred An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com

Error ID: 1399653461-220095 (1910618002)

S

Rohit, what version of Skuid are you running? Do you have to run Skuid Unit Tests in order to upload the package?

Zach,

1) We are using: Skuid6.8.8

2) Yes. This error is happening during unit test. I would like to add that our developer edition has 2 license and both are used up. Based on error from above it seems that SKUID is trying to create another user(??) Not sure if we have hit this limit

3) For last days we have a major production issue going on whereby we are seeing side effect in Salesforce when creating managed package.  Details are here: https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/#!/feedtype=SINGLE_QUESTION_DETAIL&dc=General_Developmen…

Unfortunately, no one is able to help this issue. However, we believe that Managed package issue is related to above issue.

In other words, this is a very urgent issue as our production go live is delayed.

Unmesh

Unmesh, we are working on providing a patch to fix this failing unit test.

Thanks. This is wonderful and I appreciate your prompt response. Any idea how long will it take?

We have released patch 6.8.9 of Skuid Superbank, which includes a fix to this failing unit test.

You can install this patch into your org by going to the Skuid Releases page

Thanks Zach. I upgraded my install. 

I was hoping to see if my ultimate issue with manage package gets solved after this fix. However, it seems that an issue is still around when I click on my managed package. It would be great if you know what this is or provide some hint at debugging.

To reproduce:
1. Create Package
2. Click on our Package (manage package)
3. We get following error

An internal server error has occurredAn error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com

Error ID: 384901319-252282 (1910618002)

Hi Unmesh,

I don’t think that this is caused by Skuid, but I think that I may have experienced something like this before when working on a different managed package for another company — I got a similar error message when trying to click on my managed package. I think that what happened for me was that there was an Apex Post Install script associated with the package, but somehow the class name got changed, the class got deleted, or the class got corrupted — something like that. I can’t remember exactly what I had to do to fix it, but I think I had to either recreate a missing Apex Class. Hope this points you in the right direction…

Hi Zach,

I am getting below error while I am doing a unit test of skuid.

System.AssertException: Assertion Failed: Expected: 20, Actual: 2

That error occur in below file

skuid.UnitTests_core>>UserTrigger_AutoAssignAndRevokeLicensesAndPermSets

Rohit, please see my post on this separate thread: https://getsatisfaction.com/skuid/topics/still-defect-after-6-8-8-during-unit-test-urgent