Tab Set with Left Tab Bar - How to Remove Scroll bar

Hi

For some reason a scroll bar is showing on my field editor in a tab set with the left scroll bar.

There are multiple rows from the data model (2 rows) so the field editor is reproduced twice.

There is no need for a scroll bar - it scrolls to either blank or all fields.

Why is this scroll bar here? How do I remove it? 

Thanks

Erin

Erin,  do you want mutliple field editors reproduced?   If you don’t I’d add conditions to your models so that only one row is shown.  That should also take care of the scroll bar. 

Also do you have panel sets implemented in the tab? 

Hi Rob

I do want multiple field editors reproduced.

No panel sets in the tab, just a field editor. Would this help?

Thanks

Erin

Would you mind giving us login rights to your org so we can take a look at what is going on?   Here is how: 
1. Use this tutorial to give us login rights: http://help.skuidify.com/m/getting-started/l/182412-getting-help-how-to-grant-skuid-login-rights-to-…

2. Then send an email to support@skuidify.com  with your org Id and the name of the page where the problem is happening. 

We’ll see what’s going on…

Hey Skuid, I’m getting a scroll bar at the bottom of a tab within a left-sidebar tabset as well.

It’s only on the first tab in the set, which contains a flexible grid with two columns. Everything is actually visible… the scroll bar only shifts a few pixels.

What’s the resolution for this?