Displaying Feed Attachments in Attachments Model

Thanks Rob - that all makes sense and I’ll try it soon.

However, after implementing this I wasn’t aware of an issue that had come up that is somewhat unrelated to this - we just have too much going on in our Skuid page now, and some Opportunities won’t load.

Not sure if this deserves another thread, but I think it’s related enough that hopefully it can be answered here.

What I want to do is make our “Documents” tab a page include (more specifically all the sub-tabs will be another Skuid page).

I’ve started by doing regular attachments in a new page. I have them to work on their own when previewing a specific opportunity, however when using them as a Page Include it either shows no attachments or all attachments in SFDC.

What I have in my new page (called Opp_Document_Tab) is:

• Tab for Regular Attachments (eventually will do Feed, Google Docs, Notes)
  • Models for Opportunity and Attachment
  • A table in the tab using the Attachment model
  • Condition on the Attachment model that the ParentId = (param) id; this is the same as in my original table for my main Opportunity page. It worked there and it works in this page on previews
  • A Page Include of Opp_Document_Tab on my “Attachments” tab in my main Opportunity Skuid page
  • I’ve messed around with the Query String but that doesn’t seem to affect anything - it’s either always nothing or all attachments (it changes if I remove the condition mentioned above from my new page)
I imagine this has to do with the Query String, but I’m not exactly what to do other than &id={{Param.Id}}

Any ideas (I feel like it’s a really simple fix that I’m missing)? Apologies for completely changing direction on this issue!