Expose isNewId functionality in conditional rendering

Hey Rob - Well I do like cake :slight_smile: Thanks for the reply. Some food (pun intended) for thought…Without the ability to detect new records, it requires a 2nd skuid page that is essentially a mirror image with one difference - that it’s built to always expect new records instead of conditionally expecting new records. Conditional rendering is an extremely powerful feature. One of its primary benefits is eliminating code that would otherwise be required and also eliminating the need for multiple pages to handle very similar yet slightly different functionality. Given that our pages are rather complex, maintaining and supporting multiple pages with the same configuration/code introduces risk and raises costs. Having a method for at least determining whether a record is new would be a great addition to Skuid and lower support/maintenance costs and risk for customers. I’ll agree that having things like formulas, calling snippets, checking other models is trying to get to eat the cake too but IsNew seems like a fairly common use case for conditional rendering within a component. Appreciate you guys considering adding IsNew and possibly some of the other capabilities in to conditional rendering. I know expanding the component centric conditional rendering capabilities has been talked about on several threads in the community - I’ll provide the cake, you guys provide the features and then everyone can join the party :slight_smile: Thanks!