Is there a way to stop actions from firing in Summer '14?

Edit - I found it! Please ignore the below question. For others looking for this, when you choose a model action properties, on the action item itself there is an icon for adding on-error actions or deleting the action. See the attached screen-shot for reference and/or information regarding on-error is available in the newly updated tutorial at http://help.skuidify.com/m/components…. Thanks to the Skuid team for the continued doc updates! Sorry for the confusion on my part, it was staring me right in the face and I just kept overlooking it!

Zach -

Thanks again for the above, I’ve got it implemented using both approaches (return false & using deferred) and it’s working just as you described.

Question - You mention above about “on-error actions” that are defined will be invoked when returning false or deferred.reject is called. I can’t locate a way to define the “on error” actions in the actions list, etc. Can you shed some light on how to add these? In short, what I’m looking for is a set of actions to invoke only when the action sequence fails at some point.

Thanks!